- You must be 16/18/21 years
of age or older to buy Lottery tickets and claim prizes.
- Players are responsible for checking their tickets before
leaving the Retailer location.
- Result of every draw will be provided every day at 16:30 PM (GMT+10) Sydney Time.
- A ticket is void if stolen, unissued, mutilated, illegible,
tampered with or altered in any way, defective or incomplete.
- The Lottery is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- A Lotto/Lottery ticket may be cancelled only if presented
before the drawing to the Retailer where it was originally purchased.
Powerball tickets cannot be cancelled.
- Multi-drawing bets on the same number(s) may be made in
advance for all games. Ask Retailer for details.
- You must fill in your name, address and phone number on the
back of your winning ticket before you file a prize claim.
- All winning tickets are subject to validation by the Lottery.
- All winning tickets are bearer instruments.
- All prizes must be claimed within 6 months/one year from date
Pick out a lotto ticket at your grocery store or convenience
store. The lottery stands usually have little pencils to help you to
pick your numbers out on your lottery card.
- Choose your numbers. You can do a random pick or you can use
certain number that are important to you such as birth
- Take your lottery ticket to the store owner and hand it to
them. Usually you have to pay cash for all lottery tickets. They will
run your numbers and ticket through a lotto machine and hand you a
smaller ticket with your registered numbers.
- After the lottery has been drawn, take your ticket to the grocery store or convenience store and ask the retailer to check your ticket. Retailers have a machine that they run your ticket through to check to see if you are a winner or not.